Commonwealth will design your distribution center processes and layout to optimize efficiency, space, and service.
Utilize your space wisely, maximize labor efficiency, and fulfill orders with speed and precision.
Whether you need to redesign an existing distribution center or start from scratch with a new distribution center design, Commonwealth will provide you with the exact level of strategic guidance and tactical execution that your business requires.
Commonwealth’s Distribution Center Design services will help you answer questions like these:
- What size distribution center is required to support current and future volumes?
- What distribution center processes will drive service and volume targets at the least cost?
- Does the solution involve efficient processes alone or is enabling technology required?
- How can existing equipment be re-used to reduce cost?
- Can current technology be modified or upgraded to meet the requirements?
- What interfaces will need to be created to integrate with existing software systems?
- What is the appropriate design and specification for storage and handling technology?
- Where will potential bottlenecks develop and how can they be addressed?
- Will the solution will be flexible enough to support future change?
- What is the return-on-investment (ROI)?
The Value You Get
A “one-size-fits-all” solution doesn’t work for most companies. You may need all the bells and whistles and you may not. We pride ourselves on our ability to guide you through an entire range of solutions and quickly cut through the clutter to find the right match.
Request a Consultation
We understand that you may have immediate needs. We encourage you to reach out! Click the link below to complete your inquiry and we will connect you with one of our expert supply chain consultants.