Commonwealth will produce results including the optimal number, size, location, and operating expense model for your operations.
Utilize your space wisely, maximize labor efficiency, and fulfill orders with speed and precision.
Whether you need to redesign an existing distribution center or start from scratch with a new distribution center design, Commonwealth will provide you with the exact level of strategic guidance and tactical execution that your business requires.
Commonwealth’s Distribution Center Design services will help you answer questions like these:
- What size distribution center is required to support current and future volumes?
- What is the appropriate design and specification for storage and handling technology?
- Where will potential bottlenecks develop and how can they be addressed?
- Will the solution will be flexible enough to support future change?
- What is the return-on-investment (ROI)?
Our experience and software base to help companies like Wilcox & Flagel and Motorcycle Superstore to ensure success.
How many distribution centers are required and where should they be?
How can the supply chain network change to improve service levels?
What impact will shifting networks have on service levels?
“Their recommendations saved us over a million dollars in logistical and inventory costs, and I strongly endorse them to anybody serious about improving their supply chain efficiency.”
– Ron Huntington, Sr Direction-Operations Wilcox and Flegel
The Value You Get
We are an objective, independent consulting firm that assists you with developing supply chain network strategy and obtaining enterprise-level goals such as supporting future growth, maintaining or improving customer service levels, and efficiency to avoid excessive costs to support growth.
Request a Free Introductory Consultation
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and our team of professionals is ready to help with your supply chain needs! Contact us today to improve your supply chain tomorrow!