Do you need WMS software or is your warehouse management software (WMS) meeting your current supply chain needs?
Commonwealth will help determine what functionality you need or should be getting out of your WMS.
We can help you identify and analyze what features and functionality you would like their (current or future) WMS to provide. Though upgrading a WMS is always an attractive option, it is not always cost-justified.
Commonwealth’s services can help your company answer the following:
- Can existing software be modified or upgraded or is a new system required?
- Are our distribution center processes ready to be automated with a WMS?
- What is the right balance of best practice processes and WMS functionality?
- How much does a new WMS cost and who are the major players?
- How long would a WMS project take?
- What is the ROI for a new WMS?
Commonwealth has extensive WMS knowledge and will offer you an unbiased, honest opinion.
The strength of Commonwealth’s WMS practice:
Mix of in-house WMS and operational expertise
“Food Critic”/Analyst approach to the WMS industry
Breadth of experience with over 40 tier 1 and Tier 2 WMS systems
“A WMS implementation is no small undertaking. Knowing the challenges and pitfalls that we faced, our company retained Commonwealth Supply Chain Advisors to lead the project and guide us through the various phases.”
– Alan Mandel, VP-Group Financial Controller
The Value You Get
Commonwealth provides an independent opinion as to the best course of action your company should take concerning WMS systems meeting the future needs of your business. We do not sell WMS software nor are we biased towards any particular software.
Request a Free Introductory Consultation
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and our team of professionals is ready to help with your supply chain needs! Contact us today to improve your supply chain tomorrow!